Artist Submittal Guidelines
Studio E Gallery accepts portfolio submissions for review in this way:
1. We prefer that you introduce yourself via email including a link to a website where we can view images and information about you.
Email to: Evan@studioegallery.com
2. We also accept digital images embedded within an email, or as an attachment, in jpg format. If doing the latter, please note if you have current and active anti-virus software. We do not download images without this information.
3. We no longer review portfolios or slides mailed to the gallery. Any portfolios submitted in this manner will not be returned.
We will be in touch with you after the next review date. We appreciate your interest in Studio E Gallery.
Please do not submit your work if you are:
1) Showing in the South Florida street fairs.
2) Currently exhibiting north of Boca Raton in Palm Beach County.
- Evan Griffith
Our mission is to support living artists. In our effort to be effective advocates for living art we seek to represent only committed career artists. We specialize in mid-career artists who are making their living as an artist.